vineri, 19 decembrie 2008

last words of a broken heart...

Come notice me
And take my hand
So why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only wayI see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away...

I know u already forgot me...but baby I simply can't....and altough I will never see u smiling back at me again...altough u wont keep me in your arms again sayin that "everything is gonna be alright"...I will never forget u...I can't....

Niciun comentariu: