joi, 9 aprilie 2009

Journey into time...

Take a quick break from your daily life and lets take a walk.
Altough everyone will go straight ahead,we should better let them all go and just watch them leaving,living their life,walking down the street...
Lets leave everyone behind us and take a few steps back,make a journey back in time,looking back to the place and moment  we've met...stay there and just remember...
I don't know about you
I don't know what you really like
how you really are 
how you live your life
how you spend your days
how you feel
how you think
what you want and what you don't
whome you love 
whome you hate
...so I can't say I know you because I don't know anything about you....except of what I read from the magazines or what I see at Tv...except of the moments when we are together.But that is enough...A moment was enough for me to fall in love with you.
"You had me at hello"
How can this be possible?
How can you feel in love with a person of who  you don't know anything except the way he:
walks
talks
kiss
feel happy
feel satisfied
makes love
sleeps
dance
drinks
eats
his name
his age
where he lives
what he drive
looks at you in different moments...
Is that enough?If not...how can I be in love?Or if what I feel isin't love....than how do you call it?

Niciun comentariu: